Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where's my Photoshop memory?

I use a MacPro Quad 2.66Mhz pumped up to 9GB of RAM. In Photoshop CS3 it only shows that I have 3GB to use. I was told on another forum that Photoshop only allows you to use 3GB of RAM on any computer. I can't believe the folx at Adobe are that dense that they would produce such a program limited to 3GB of memory with the power house computers out today. I can put 32GB of Ram in my machine and Photoshop will only let me use 3GB of it?????????? Gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!! I know there is someone out there who knows the fix for this. Help me out please :-(



Where's my Photoshop memory?computer security



yup thats all the allow is 3gb



Where's my Photoshop memory?free spyware remobal



There's a page on maximizing performance in Photoshop at http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCont... - scroll down to the section on allocating memory above 2GB in 64 bit processors. If this isn't helpful, try checking the Adobe forums. Sometimes Adobe tech support and developers hang out there and may be able to tell you some tricks and tweaks that would work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment