Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I turn a photoshop file into a jpeg file?

I need to convert a photoshop file into a jpeg file so that I can email it to someone. They dont have photoshop so if I email it or do anything, it wont open up on their computer. So how can I convert it into a jpeg format, or any other format that will work?



How can I turn a photoshop file into a jpeg file?microsoft



File



Save-As



Drop Menu Select Save As JPEG



How can I turn a photoshop file into a jpeg file?norton ghost



Just go to file then save as: jpeg files...



or



you can use Irfan view it opens psd file and save it to jpeg or gif file, you can download it here: http://www.irfanview.net/
Just export it as JPG
Open it up in Photoshop, click File%26gt;Save As..%26gt; and then select the file format as a Jpeg.
File -%26gt; Save as...



Change file type to .JPG / .JPEG
Select the photo(s) that you want to e-mail, if there are more than one you will have to do this individually, right click, go to properties, and simply edit the properties to make the object a jpeg image. Additionally, you might want to adjust the pixel rate on the photos. It will take away from the quality, but it will make it more computer friendly (do this only if the other person is NOT going to print the received photos).



Another way you can do it is to open the photos, left click file, select save as, and choose to save them as jpegs that way.



What photoshop program do you use? My wife and I use Adobe photoshop and rarely even have to bother editing the properties. The adobe program is compatible with most generic preinstalled programs on any computer. Paint, in accessories can read the program and open the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment