Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there anything similar to photoshop?

I'm an artist and have some line drawings up on DeviantArt.com. I'm looking for a website where I don't have to download a program to my computer to do what I need. I want to be able to upload my drawing to the site and color it similar to how you would in photoshop. I can't get a copy of photoshop right now and I'm dying to do some work. Thanx everyone!! ^_^



Is there anything similar to photoshop?free antivirus download



do you have a tablet? or are you just using a mouse?



if you have a tablet, I highly reccommend getting OpenCanvas1.1



it doesn't do high resolution or anything, but it is freeware, and less than a meg to download, and just plain awesome.



It's also got a feature where you can network with other users and draw on the same image simultaneously over the 'net.



Also, you can save your work as a .wpe file and when you load it back up, it'll play your drawing from start to finish, step by step like a movie. You can download .wpe files by other artists as well for your viewing pleasure... a most excellent way to learn.



Anyhow, if you don't have a tablet, photoshop is best, though GIMP should suffice if you can't get a copy of that.



If you're so inclined as to purchase a wacom tablet however, they do come with a copy of Painter Classic, which would work for what you're wanting to do. I think they might come with a copy of Photoshop Elements as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment